Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:00:01 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'm getting "crowd-funded" for my work on LilyPond,
>
> Another new thing: https://www.gittip.com

<URL:https://github.com/whit537/www.gittip.com/issues/126>

I am not convinced a crowd-funding service that has still to find a
solution for making actual payouts is the way to go.

Why involve a "man in the middle" here?  Even if the "man in the middle"
had a better plan how to interact not just with senders but also with
receivers, I have problems seeing the point.

--
David Kastrup