Re: double dashed barline

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: double dashed barline
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 23:34:04 +0200

Am 04.10.2012 12:19, schrieb TaoCG:
I found two different approaches to print double dashed bar lines here:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Fine-with-dashed-double-barline-occurring-in-middle-of-bar-td17372.html

But I need the barline to span a piano and choir staff which neither method
currently supports.
Anyone has an alternative approach or could help implement it into one of
the existing ones?
If it is not that urgent, then you'll have to wait until 2.17.4 or .5 is out. The bar line interface is about to change dramatically ;-) and the double dashed bar line will be
user-definable very easily.

HTH,

Marc