Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:34:35 +0200

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 03.10.2012 10:12, schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I'd say from David's POV it wouldn't even make sense to have syntax
>>> highlighting, isn't it?
>>> And I think we _all_ agree that it's way easier to work with colored
>>> code ...
>> Do you really consider ad hominem attacks a useful contribution to the
>> discussion?  You wrote nothing except the above in the middle of a full
>> unabridged quote of Janek's entire mail.
>>
> I didn't consider this an attack.

First you make up an unrelated claim you attribute to me, and then you
do an "I think we all agree that this claim of David is silly".

That's the entirety of your contribution.

> And I just wanted to make a single point to support Janek's argument,
> therefore I only made a single comment.
>
> I referenced your name to reference the context of my comment.

Of course.

> If you feel somehow insulted by this I have to apologize.

I consider it more an insult to the intellect of your targeted audience.
It is obvious that you were not trying to persuade me.

--
David Kastrup