Re: Text Spanner, with Text left-aligned to bar-line, and spanner line r

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: Text Spanner, with Text left-aligned to bar-line, and spanner line right-aligned to subsequent bar-line?
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:50:53 +1000

Hi David, got back home and your example works well on 2.14.2! Great!

But I failed to make it work in my context. I tidied and reduced my
score and attached (3.4KiB).

I've tried using your capo spanner in the melodyA part, and in the
bassA part, and the melody gives error, and when in the bass part, the
capo spanner only lines up with notes.

You can see my commented out attempt in the melody section.

Again, your example does work, just mine that doesn't.

Thanks again,
Zenaan