Re: Replacing the r1 glyph

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Replacing the r1 glyph
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:28:52 +0200

2012/9/28 Oscar Dub <address@hidden>:
> The scheme required is a lot clearer to me now and works exactly as I
> wanted. I really appreciate the advice.

Glad to hear that.

[...]

> Looking at the code being referred to, the issue seems to be with the
> eps->stencil function. Trying with other .eps files from different sources
> results in the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas why this isn't
> turning out the way I hoped?
>
> Oscar

Hi Oscar,

well, I sometimes heard complaints about not working eps-files.

I guess (but I'm really no expert with it) that it depends on _how_
the .eps is created.

At least

mrkp =
\markup {
  \epsfile #X #4 #"note.eps"
}

using the attached file works, with the code posted in my earlier mail.

Cheers,
  Harm