Re: Custom key signature at line break

From: Janne Uusitalo
Subject: Re: Custom key signature at line break
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:36:23 +0300

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Janne Uusitalo
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for this suggestion. I applied your customBreak "as is" but to
> little avail. (I can only detect a slight change in the alignment of
> the clef following the line break.)

My bad,

I had a bunch of other staff stuff going on at the same time,
including explicitKeySignatureVisibility set to #end-of-line-invisible
in order to remove some extra spacing caused by hidden staves, etc. In
short, there was nothing wrong with Harm's code nor LilyPond's
standard behavior: the 'extra' sharp will not be omitted by default.

Thanks for looking into it.

Janne