Colliding dynamics with barlines

From: George_
Subject: Colliding dynamics with barlines
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

I've noticed, especially with dynamics like \ff and \pp, that a small amount
of the dynamic collides with bar lines in a PianoStaff if it is attached to
a note at the beginning of the bar. The problem is worse with longer
dynamics like \ppppp. This is not an issue if the note is at the beginning
of a new line, or if the note is preceded by an accidental.
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n132720/Untitled.png
I use a Dynamics context so all I have to do is add in an s32 filler or use
\hspace, but it would be very helpful if the anchor point for these longer
dynamics were moved slightly to the left so they no longer collide with bar
lines, or if some dynamic collision detection were implemented.

Thanks

George