Re: Time signature in TabStaff

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Time signature in TabStaff
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 12:57:36 +0200

Thank you, that’s great!
It’s wonderful that LilyPond is so good already, but keeps getting
even better constantly. Every time I run into a problem it is already
going to be fixed in one of the next versions, I like that!

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz/Wiesbaden, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de