Re: fonts on Mac 10.7.4

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: fonts on Mac 10.7.4
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 09:25:50 +0200

On 2 sept. 2012, at 08:58, Curt <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi, I'm using Lilypond.app 2.16 on Mac 10.7.4.  (The change log says 10.7 is supported now.)

lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x

shows that I have Gloucester MT Extra Condensed available as a font for me.  Font Book shows it as being in True Type and Open Type format.

I try specifying it in my lilypond score file:

\override TimeSignature #'font-name = "Gloucester MT Extra Condensed"
\override TimeSignature #'font-size = #2

and it just comes at as some sort of plain sans serif looking thing.  I don't get any error messages or warnings.

Is there something extra I have to do to make lilypond see my fonts?  I saw the thing in the docs about "fondu" but that only looked relevant for the ".dfont" system fonts on os x.

Thanks,
Curt