Alignment of RhythmicStaff

From: Jim Long
Subject: Alignment of RhythmicStaff
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:59:09 -0700

On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 03:04:44PM -0700, pabuhr wrote:
> I have a vertical spacing problem with MetronomeMark and rhythmMark. The
> include for rhythmMark.ly comes from here:
>
>    http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=204

I have perhaps a similar issue with RhythmicStaff, although I
would characterize my spacing as a horizontal misalignment rather
than vertical.  See attached tiny.ly and tiny.pdf.  Are the
rhythm marks in bar 5 aligned correctly with respect to the key
signature?  Is there something in my stock rhythm marks code
that needs to be adapted for 2.16?

Thank you!

Jim

\version "2.16.0"

#(set-global-staff-size 24)

\score {
  <<

    \new RhythmicStaff \with {
      \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #0
      \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
      \override BarLine #'stencil = ##f
      \override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
      \override VerticalAxisGroup
        #'staff-staff-spacing =
               #'((basic-distance . 0)
                  (minimum-distance . 0)