updating tremolo snippet for 2.16

From: Shevek
Subject: updating tremolo snippet for 2.16
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

First off, thanks to all the people who worked on 2.16! I'm super excited
about it, and I'm already noticing drastically reduced compile times for my
large projects, compared to 2.14.

I'm looking at updating my snippet library, and the first issue I've run
into is that http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=604 stopped working in
2.16. It's pretty simple to fix using event-chord-wrap!, but I was wondering
what a real solution should look like. I'm assuming similar situations will
crop up with other snippets, so I suppose this is just an instance of a more
general question. I'm hoping that maybe updating some snippets will be a
good way for me to learn more Scheme.