Re: Slur between different \score sections?

From: james
Subject: Re: Slur between different \score sections?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:13:44 +0200

On Aug 20, 2012, at 5:34 AM, Daniel E. Moctezuma wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to put slurs between different \score sections (inside a \book).
I have 2 movements of a work that are played one after another (attaca) with a slur between them.
Thanks.

Given the constraints mentioned in LM 3.1.2, I wouldn't even try. I'd actually just tie the note to/from an invisible note in to/from each score.
\include "deutsch.ly"
\version "2.14.2"

\score {
   \new Staff \relative c' {
      \repeat unfold 3 { c d e f g f e d }
      c f e d4*1/2( \hideNotes d)
   }
   \layout {}
}

\score {
   \new Staff \relative c' {
      \key d \major
      \hideNotes d4*1/2( \unHideNotes d) e4 fis g
      \repeat unfold 3 { a g fis e d e fis g }
   }
   \layout {}