Re: dynamics (and hairpins) attached to rests vs dynamics attached to no

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: dynamics (and hairpins) attached to rests vs dynamics attached to notes
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:55:34 +0200

On 16 August 2012 14:59, Tiresia GIUNO <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that in LP 2.14.2, dynamics and hairpins attached to rests
> (r or s) are slightly out of alignment when compared to dynamics and
> hairpins attached to notes.

Could you check with latest development version?

Several issues concerning DynamicText(Spanner)/Hairpin alignment,
especially when attached to (spacer) rests, have been corrected
after 2.14.  Namely issues 620, 1194, 1724, 1861, 2532.

I suspect the output should be good now but I cannot check myself now
because I'm not currently using my own computer (with latest LilyPond).

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>