Re: Emmentaler Glyph numbers

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Emmentaler Glyph numbers
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:31:00 +0200

OK, I found my way myself. Sorry for the noise (which might prove not to be noise after all ...)

The "wrong" characters in my Ubuntu character map were obviously some default glyphs for the Unicode glyphs at this point.

After trying out the codes from 00 to FF and finding only a few single glyphs I gave up (fortunately) and installed FontForge.
So now I know the Emmentaler Glyphs are located from E100 throughout E31C.

I already started writing some commands for this and will turn this into a library to be developed on GitHub. I will only be actively writing commands that I might use, so I'd be glad if others would participate to make it more complete.

When I have started this up, I'll post a link soon.

Best
Urs