Re: end-of-line-visible does not work

From: Loïc Chahine
Subject: Re: end-of-line-visible does not work
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:37:06 +0200

I tried with another score and it works, that’s weird.
I can send the two included files, actually there are only two (I am used to work with more). Here they are, with the main score. I commented the ‘include "def-reprises.ly’ line: it is not useful in this score. That way, you should be able to compile the score.
Let me know if that seems a good way to help or if I should do something more tiny.
L.C.