Re: Moving notes re: text within markup

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Moving notes re: text within markup
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 01:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

George_ wrote:

> I'm writing a work that has both scores and text, as well as music
> embedded within the text. For part of this, I want to put in notes
> without a staff, clef, or time signature, like so:
>
> I've attached what it looks like at the moment.
>
> I was wondering it I could move the notes up and to the left; even
> though I've removed the time signature and clef, the notes don't move to
> fill in the space they left behind - as you can see in the picture,
> they're just sitting way out to the right.

please try to structure your code - the machine can read this code, but for
humans this is very hard (and the result of the compilation doesn't change
if it's written on one or more line(s) !

it could look like (only the 1st \score included):

myLayout = \layout {
  indent = 0
  \context {
    \Staff
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    \remove "Staff_symbol_engraver"
    \remove "Clef_engraver" fontSize = #-3
    \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
    \override StaffSymbol #'thickness = #(magstep -3)

\markuplist {
  \justified-lines {
    % \override-lines #'( line-width . 55 )
    % \override #'( baseline-skip . 2.5 )
    {...[text]...semiquavers and demisemiquavers are to be played in some
such ways as
        \vcenter
      \score {
        { \stemDown