New question - Threepenny Opera. Urgent, please help!

From: Rosel Labone
Subject: New question - Threepenny Opera. Urgent, please help!
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:57:35 +1200

Hello oh helpful, lovely people of LilyPond Land!

I just purchased two Kurt Weill pieces but they are in the wrong key. I need them transposed before next Saturday, or I need someone who already has them in the correct key??

The pieces are:

Pirate Jenny - needs to be transposed from A minor a tone lower, to G minor
Solomon Song - need to be transposed to F# major

I can forward you the PDFs if you can help me out...

This is a matter of some urgency and anyone who can help will have my undying devotion!

Thank you in advance,

Rosel