Re: number-pitch printed on top / below of staff

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: number-pitch printed on top / below of staff
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:18:16 +0200

And what about using the "fingering" attribute for that:

e'8-3 c''4.-1 b'4-7  etc.... Although no default like your note heads.

Regards,
Wim.

On 28 Jul 2012, at 04:10 , MING TSANG wrote:

Hi, lily users:

Is it possible to print printed number-pitch on top or below the staff?  Some user helped me to generate numbered note heads.   I like the note head as default note heads, but the transcribe number printed on top or below staff.

attach png shows numbered note head.

Blessing in+,
Ming.
<2012-07-27_220251.png>