playing instructions cause page numbers on wrong places

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: playing instructions cause page numbers on wrong places
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:15:02 +0200

Dear community,
the very nice code, I've copied in the attached file "anweisungen.ly" does some things I don't like but I don't know how to change it:
the page-numbers are at the bottom, not at the head off the page.
The copyright is not printed.
The tagline is empty.
The title and the composers name are printed on the next page, at the header.
Here is my short snippet:
%%%%%%%%%%% SNIP %%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.14.2"
\include "../lilyponds/vorlagen/anweisungen.ly"
\header {
  title="Test"
  composer = "myself"
  copyright = "Public Domain"
}
Music = \relative { \grace { c8[ d e f ] } g1  }
\score {
  \new Staff {
    \addfoot #UP #"" \markup { \italic "grace notes before time" }  \Music
    \addfoot #UP #"" \markup { \italic "grace notes on time" }  \Music
    \pageBreak \Music