lyrics in cadenza

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: lyrics in cadenza
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 22:37:45 +0200

Hello,

I am new to vocal music notation. I have a piece where I want to write
a coloratura/cadenza. I have two problems.

1) Lilypond reports that it finds an unlimited hyphen. It removes the
hyphen as well as the remaining text.

2) I need the slur to indicate that the notes belong to one syllable.
That's okay, so Lilypond knows how long the coloratura should be. But
I would like to hide the slur, since the singer doesn't need it. The
autograph doesn't have a slur anyway. Can you help hiding it?

Regards
Helge

\version "2.15.40"

soprano = \relative c''  {
  \key d \major
  \clef soprano
  \time 2/4
 r8 e d c |
  b( \cadenzaOn g'~\fermata g16[ fis a g] fis[ e d c] b[ c d c] b[ a g
fis] e8[ c' b  \cadenzaOff a] g16.[ a32])  a4\trill |
  d,4 r
}

sopranoWords = \lyricmode { zu neu -- en Freu  -- den wach. }

\score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff { \new Voice = "one" \soprano }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" { \sopranoWords  }