Re: Translating Lilypond

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Translating Lilypond
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:16:35 +0200

2012/7/5 address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> In the .pot file there are word that shouldn't be translated. E. g. \\header
> { key = concat + with + operator }
>
> Is there a list of words that shouldn't be translated?

No, there isn't, sorry.
But in this case it is clear that \\header should not be translated,
all other words in your example should be. It is a plain English
phrase simulating some terms joined by a plus symbol.

I think you should join the translators list in lilynet, so that we
free the users list from technical issues.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com