Re: Distribute staves evenly on page

From: worshipgeek
Subject: Re: Distribute staves evenly on page
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

I actually want to ask the opposite question.  I'm guessing if someone knows
the answer to Hartmut's question, they know the answer to mine.  I am
working on a hymnal, and often, Lilypond will break across the page right
where I want it to, but the spacing is overkill on the first page, and then
the second page looks right to my eye.  Is there a way to force Lilypond to
NOT evenly space the systems?  This formatting fix is one of the last things
to do before publishing.

I've uploaded a pdf example and the corresponding .ly file.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34073923/countyourblessings.pdf
countyourblessings.pdf
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34073923/countyourblessings.ly
countyourblessings.ly