Re: Why don't I get my own mail?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Why don't I get my own mail?
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:29:51 +0200

On 2012-06-23 21:05, Nick Baskin wrote:
Anders,

It looks like you're using a GMail address; in my experience, GMail generally doesn't like to show messages you send to a list in your inbox. I think it's operating under the assumption that you, the sender, don't need to read the e-mail that you just sent, but I agree that it can be frustrating at times. It's possible that there's a GMail setting to change this, but I'm not 100% sure.

Ok, I have now changed to an another email address.

Thanks for the answer!

// Anders