Re: "warning: ignoring too many clashing note columns"

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: "warning: ignoring too many clashing note columns"
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:58:51 +0100

It's almost certainly that you have simultaneous notes in 2 different voices, but have not told Lilypond how to avoid them occupying the same space.  Check the notation reference for \voiceOne and \oneVoice.  Oh - and the current released version is 2.14, with the current development version being 2.15.40.  You're quoting old manuals.  See http://lilypond.org/

--
Phil Holmes