RE: Opening parentheses in lyrics don't appear

From: Philip Thomas
Subject: RE: Opening parentheses in lyrics don't appear
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:28:04 +0200

Phil Holmes wrote:

>You may like to check and eventually test David's work on
>http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2598
>
>--
>Phil Holmes

Thanks, developers, for addressing the matter -- and so quickly, at that.
But the likes of me test it? Would that involve downloading a "patch"?
Pretty scary. Some day maybe I'll get to that stage, but not just yet. For
the moment I'm content to luxuriate in a state of grateful and lazy trust,
and await v.2.16. :)

Cheers, Philip