Re: Scheme syntax vs. other languages [was: Re: Appreciation / Financial

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Scheme syntax vs. other languages [was: Re: Appreciation / Financial support]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:31:30 +0100

On 10/06/12 08:14, David Kastrup wrote:
The discussion is not useful.  It distracts from work needing to get
done, without offering perspectives that are actually feasible since
they are neither thought through nor have the resources for tackling
them _if_ they made sense and were planned out.

Fair enough. I'm happy to respond to any of the technical queries you've raised, if that would ever become relevant in future, but I'll bow out here.