Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: how to underline or italic a single word in lyric?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:34:54 -0400

Hi all,

> Kieren said it was on page 225 but I just looked and that page in the pdf is
> about guitar fret diagrams.

The attached screenshot shows page 225 of the 2.14 PDF doc currently on the
site — it clearly contains the snippet in question.
Jay has apparently abandoned this thread, but I still think it would be very
helpful if we could figure out why he's had such trouble finding this snippet
(e.g., wrong doc version?), so that we can avoid similar situations in the
future.

Best regards,
Kieren.

PNG image