Re: Volta + rehearsal mark?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Volta + rehearsal mark?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:41:10 +0200

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Christ van Willegen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I tend to be such a casual user (Oh, a song we're singing in the choir
> has been hand-written 20+ years ago, has been copied 30-ish times and
> can now hardly be read. Let me-re-engrave that...) this I almost
> always need to re-learn Lily to get it right :-( Well, I guess I need
> to make some base files to get started, then!

Out of curiosity: do you forget general rules of LilyPond syntax (for
example where to place special characters like # ' -), or rather some
special constructs (for example how to notate clusters or cross-voice
ties)?
I'm asking because we're going to discuss Lily syntax this summer and
i'd like to know what exactly shall be discussed.

cheers,
Janek