Re: Volta + rehearsal mark?

From: Philip Thomas
Subject: Re: Volta + rehearsal mark?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:07:24 +0200

> Markus Schneider

> Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:34:30 -0700

> I attach a example file you may find useful with some functions and

> variables I use regarding volta bracket / rehearsal mark placement.

> Cheers,

> Markus

Hi,

I realize, of course, that the above is an old post, and it seems that Markus has not been active on the forum for a few years. I came across his post while searching for inspiration in addressing some problems with volta bracket alignment, and I hoped that Markus’s attachment might be useful. However, what follows his signature in the post is a load of apparently meaningless characters. If this means that his attachment has gone with the wind, well that’s just the way it is. On the other hand, if there is something elementary that I can do in order to see the attachment, then I would be most grateful to hear about it.

Cheers, Philip