Re: Directed \tweak commands in 2.15.39

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Directed \tweak commands in 2.15.39
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:42:46 +0200

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with regard to the latest development release (and 7th stable release
> candidate), I wanted to point out a new feature that came in as a
> side-effect of reimplementing footnotes, an optional layout-object
> argument for tweaks:
>
> <URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/the-tweak-command>

cool!  i think i already have some cases where this will be useful!

> Footnotes have gotten a new interface.  The documentation for this
> <URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/creating-footnotes>,
> while reasonably complete and correct, is currently being rewritten in
> order to better match LilyPond's standards.

i've just tripped over it - a score no longer compiles.  I've glanced
over new docs, but didn't succeed in fixing it yet (it doesn't
necessarily mean that new docs are insufficient, maybe i read too
little).

thanks for letting us know!
Janek