Re: Clickable table of contents

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Clickable table of contents
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:18:28 +0200

Hello Àlex and Frederico,

the toc-markup is executed/expanded, when the markuplist with table-of-contents is created. So \fromproperty #'header:title gets the title from the bookpart containing the tocs. To have a method, that sets the title and the toc item in one step, there has to be another way to store title/toc information. One could write a scheme-function to create the bookpart, which contains the title *and* the \tocItem command. I use my own functions, to collect music and process books. But it is a bit too complex to explain in a few lines here.

Cheers,
Jan-Peter