Re: Lilypond-book and TeXshop on Mac: Newbie questions

From: flup2
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book and TeXshop on Mac: Newbie questions
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

One of the best way to use lilypond-book with TeXShop is to use a dedicated
"engine". Nicola Vitacolonna, a lilypond and LaTeX user, made a very
interesting one. You can find it here :

http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~nicola.vitacolonna/home/content/lilypond-engines-texshop
http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~nicola.vitacolonna/home/content/lilypond-engines-texshop

Unfortunately, layout in snippets created by lilypond-book is not the best
part of lilypond-book. Usually, I use lilypond-book snippets for 1 or 2
lines scores. For more important scores, I include the pdf created by
lilypond. For long scores, pdfpages is usefull

Philippe