Re: Troubles posting to lilypond-users list

From: Rembrandt Wolpert
Subject: Re: Troubles posting to lilypond-users list
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:29:04 -0500

I can see 5 messages from you :-). Maybe you don't see your own messages?

To your question -- also on a Mac 10.7.3 -- I am using a different
approach, so won't be able to help you. (I use a makefile, which
automatically executs only those commands that are needed because of
some changes, but my setup is probably too involved and specialized to
be easily transportable. I can let you know howto if you want to try
your hand on using "make" and Makefile.)

Rembrandt