Re: Bug concerning acciaccatura and \time?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Bug concerning acciaccatura and \time?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:24:39 +0200

Am 26.04.2012 00:26, schrieb Thomas Ruedas:
On 25/4/12 9:39 PM, Urs Liska wrote:
This is a known issue and explained in the Notation Reference (see
"Known issues and warnings" under "grace notes" on
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns.html)
Basically you have to add invisible acciaccaturas of the same length in
all staves (and also in possible Dynamics contexts).
Yes, that solved it. Thanks a lot!
Thomas
No problem, I ran into this more than once ;-)

In one instance it took me quite some time to notice that there was a Dynamics context running in the background that I only used for displaying performance indications every now and then ...

Best
Urs