Re: Custodes appear one octave higher than I expect

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: Custodes appear one octave higher than I expect
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:27:46 +0200

2012/4/18 David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Jakub Pavlík <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>

> I have a funny problem with LilyPond 2.15.37:

Do you have a way to check whether 2.14 is affected as well?

> in the following snippet, the custos appears one octave higher than
> the note which actually follows on the next line. Does anyone have an
> idea where I make (or LilyPond makes) an error and how to fix it?
>
> Thanks,
> Jakub Pavlík
>
> ---------- snippet:
>
> \layout {
>
> \context {
>
> \Score
>
> \consists Custos_engraver
>
> }
>
> }
>
> \score {
>
> \relative c' {
>
> f g g g a4 bes a( g) f g a f g g \bar "|" \break
>
> d g g g f( e) f( g) g f e( f) f( g) g \bar "|"
>
> }
>
> \addlyrics {
>
> Hos -- po -- din je mi -- lo -- srd -- ný a dob -- ro -- ti -- vý:
>
> u -- sta -- no -- vil pa -- mát -- ku na své di -- vy,
>
> }
>
> }

Yes,
the snippet looks (at least the custodes do)  exactly the same compiled with 2.14.2 as with 2.15.37 and changing the context from \Score to \Staff as proposed by Marek solves the problem as well.

Jakub

P.S.: I'm sorry for posting you twice, David - I forgot first to send the reply to the whole list...