Re: Rehearsal Mark Shown Above Tempo

From: lesmondo
Subject: Re: Rehearsal Mark Shown Above Tempo
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:34:31 +0800

Answering my own question....Looking at the multiple marks example, it uses outside-staff-priority to set the stacking order,

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Outside_002dstaff-objects

so adding this

\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'outside-staff-priority = #10

fixed my problem.