Re: bend and release (blues transcription)

From: luis jure
Subject: Re: bend and release (blues transcription)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:34:58 -0300

on 2012-03-19 at 10:59 Marc Hohl wrote:

>I wrote an extension for lilypond some time ago, which provides bends
>and stuff. I didn't manage to get this nicely into lilypond, but
>meanwhile, have a look at the attached files.

like wow! what a fantastic set of tools! thank you very much, marc. in my
case, i'm using this kind of notation exceptionally, but i can see how
this would be a *great* addition to lilypond.

best,

lj

(PS. i get several times this warning message when compiling:

programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: -inf staff space
Setting to zero.
continuing, cross fingers

but the output file is fine)