Re: Sibelius user looking for the easiest way to learn LilyPond

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Sibelius user looking for the easiest way to learn LilyPond
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:33:46 +0100

For me..After moving to Lilypond 3, 4 years ago..When i changed to NO
MOUSE interface..i stoped having headaches couse i didnt have to look
in the music sheet for the wrong notes..and didnt have to think of
kombinations of keys and clicking with mouse..Now when i typeset music
and if i'm not lazy i can write whole piece without looking into
pdf..but locking into pdf is more fun..:) watch how your procces
growes..:) compilig like we are programers..:) (we are)