Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 18:30:23 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
To: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 11:14 PM

Hi David,

2012/3/3 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:
Hi Harm,

I attached a tarball with all fixed files (hope it's not to big).
Perhaps you could test compiling them. IIRC you use windows, it should
make no difference, but who knows ...

Everything compiles :) All I get are warnings with a few of the files.
I've attached the trimmed-down results.

I'll get back to you soon about the text you want me to look at.

-David

thanks for your effort.

I know about most of the warnings. I think they can be disregarded.

But I'm a little bit puzzled about these:
warning: No glyph found for alteration: 54/125 (etc)
warning: Could not find glyph-name for alteration 17/1000
warning: Incomplete keyAlterationOrder for key signature
warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
warning: remapping modulo 16

I never saw them before during my testings. And I can't appraise them.

Sebastiano would welcome an updated tarball. Please send it to address@hidden

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes