Re: templates for writing mysicological book

From: vedran . vucic
Subject: Re: templates for writing mysicological book
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 04:07:49 -0600

Hello,

Thanks. I will check that. Do you know is Lilypond plugin for OpenOffice updated regularly. I could not find decently new versions for Libre Office.

Thanks,

Vedran

Quoting James <address@hidden>:

Vedran,

On 3 March 2012 07:34,  <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Do you know any site where I can find a collection of templates for for
writing musicological book or music textbook in Lilypond?

See http://jonathankulp.org/

click on the 'counterpoint' link on this page. This is a musicalogical
book he made using LP and LaTex - the source and the PDF is here.

This might be something you can use.

Also see:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/usage/lilypond_002dbook

James