Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 00:14:24 +0100

Hi David,

2012/3/3 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:
> Hi Harm,
>

>> I attached a tarball with all fixed files (hope it's not to big).
>> Perhaps you could test compiling them. IIRC you use windows, it should
>> make no difference, but who knows ...
>

> Everything compiles :)  All I get are warnings with a few of the files.
>  I've attached the trimmed-down results.
>
> I'll get back to you soon about the text you want me to look at.
>
> -David

thanks for your effort.

I know about most of the warnings. I think they can be disregarded.

But I'm a little bit puzzled about these:
warning: No glyph found for alteration: 54/125 (etc)
warning: Could not find glyph-name for alteration 17/1000
warning: Incomplete keyAlterationOrder for key signature
warning: MIDI channel wrapped around
warning: remapping modulo 16

I never saw them before during my testings. And I can't appraise them.

Best,
  Harm