Re: Is there an equivalent of #define ... #ifndef ... #endif in lilypond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Is there an equivalent of #define ... #ifndef ... #endif in lilypond?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:44:50 +0100

I don't know if that's a too complex solution, but you could try the following:
- write the individual parts of your source in individual files
- write two alternative intermediate files:
  - one that \includes all the parts (like "production.ily")
  - one that \includes only the parts you want to be used (like "notYet.ily")
- in your final lilypond file \include these two files but comment out one of them.

HTH
Urs