Re: Instrument line in header block - first piece only?

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Instrument line in header block - first piece only?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:58:02 -0800 (PST)

hi again

harm6 wrote:

> I learned from Xavier: "Je n'avais pas les yeux en face des trous"
> I read it in the NR and you explained it, but I didn't understand. :(

don't shed tears!
that's how it works with cognitive processes - you only know later that you
have learned something. if you had known before you wouldn't have learned.

but I'm concerned about the situation:

LilyPond's standard headers/footers seem not to cover the possibilities of
the snippet mentioned - should this become the standard?

thanks for further opinions!

Eluze