Mix MusixTex and LilyPond

From: Hartmut Leister
Subject: Mix MusixTex and LilyPond
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:16:07 +0100

Hello all,

I'm writing/producing a song book, but want to use both LilyPond and
MusixTex, since I already got sheets in both types/languages.

Here's what I do so far:
(1) Use lilypond-book to translate LY to TEX
(2) link the new TEX-file from the MusixTex-Project
(3) translate MusixTex to pdf

Is there an easier way to combine LilyPond and MusixTex in one
document/project?
Is there a possibility to convert MusixTex to Lilypond or vice versa?

Best wishes
Hartmut

--
Hartmut Leister <address@hidden>