Re: LilyBin Launch

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: LilyBin Launch
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:37:46 -0800

On 02/10/2012 04:24 PM, trevordixon wrote:
> The "Experimental Web-based LilyPond Editor" now has a name and a
> home at http://www.lilybin.com! Features since last update in the
>
> * *Dropbox integration*. Dropbox has approved LilyBin for API access
> for all users. * *Donate Button*. Now you can help support my
> educational habits!
>
> Dropbox file management features are meager right now. Soon I'll add
> things like deleting files, saving PDFs, and other stuff. Please
> contribute feature requests to this thread!

Looks cool. Did you have the code somewhere? Some
ideas for you or someone else:

+ would be nice a Diaspora button too, not just Facebook
+ a `recent pastes` stream in a separate page
+ maybe some emacs and frescobaldi integration
+ a button to post the link on a irc channel
+ a script to upload a snippet to LilyBin that returns the link