Re: override TupletNumber . Custom text

From: jakob lund
Subject: Re: override TupletNumber . Custom text
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:45:55 +0100

9. feb. 2012 21.13 skrev Nils <address@hidden>:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:50:24 +0100
> jakob lund <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> 9. feb. 2012 19.25 skrev Pavel Roskin <address@hidden>:

>> The original function is defined in scm/output-lib.scm, and can be
>> modified easily:
>
> Thank you two very much.
> Finally there is no mistunderstanding anymore when seeing something like
> this: http://lily.sytes.net/v2k2ju/1

All very well. However, in that example, the first bar appears to be
only four beats, and the cause seems to be the
Default_bar_line_engraver
Isn't that wierd?

The same happens here:
http://lily.sytes.net/wi55ub/1

Is it some sort of bug or am I too long past my bedtime :-/

That is one neat web app btw!

Jakob