Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: Klx
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 01:19:42 -0800 (PST)

[Thanks to Dean Herington for the translation]

Hello,

I've tried in vain to write my message in
English, but given the difficulty I've had, I'm
posting in French, hoping that someone will post
it to the English-speaking list...
We could discuss it here [on the French-speaking
list], but there's more response on the
English-speaking list!

It would be interesting to combine some of the
Mutopia files with this online editor, especially
melodies and songs, to make it easy to transpose
these scores automatically without having to
copy/paste the source code, add the \transpose
command, etc.  Maybe a simple interface could be
created for this specific purpose?

I use Mutopia mainly for this purpose, and with
this feature I would be able to share [the
transposed scores] with my singer friends who
aren't comfortable installing and using Lilypond
(or with computers in general).

I hope I've been clear.  Thanks!
Calixte.