Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 111, Issue 31

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 111, Issue 31
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 12:59:13 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about the confusion.  I am referring to lily.styes.net experimental on-line lilypond editor.

Right now this on-line editor  only produces pdf output.  It will help if it produces midi output as well.   Using jedit means the software jedit and lilypond has to be installed onto the computer.  The lily.styes.net provides convenience.  For example, I visited a friend, his computer do not have jedit and lilypond installed.  I still can use lily.styes.net to produces pdf output.  This is convenience.  If lily-styes.net can produce midi output, this will be helpful.

Blessing in+,
yming.