Re: Roadblock MacOSX 10.4 for release of LilyPond 2.16

From: James Worlton
Subject: Re: Roadblock MacOSX 10.4 for release of LilyPond 2.16
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 10:10:12 -0600

On Feb 3, 2012, at 10:30 AM, James Worlton wrote:

On my PPC 10.4 machine Lily 2.15.26 was the last one that ran (the
GUI) without problems. I am not near my machine now, and so I can't
test if 2.15.27 will run from the command line. I'll test that
tonight.

So, I'm a bit late with the results of this test. But I can say that the most
recent dev. version, 2.15.28, DOES compile and provide output if
you run Lily from the command line. It appears the problem is solely
related to the GUI.

Mac OS X 10.4
Dual 2.7 GHz PPC G5

James Worlton