Re: Bounties

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Bounties
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:06:21 -0600

As a user, I would tend to prefer to just kick money into a general fund and
let someone figure out how it gets utilized for exactly the reason that was
mentioned:  I might want feature X, but groundwork U V and W- about which I
know nothing- would have to precede the addition of feature X.  Bounties could
end up complicating the logical development of Lilypond if they end up causing
piecemeal development.